Sunday, October 07, 2007

Unfettered, Unafraid

Set my sail on the deepest seas
Let me gently afloat
Distant lands on glimmering blue
I will catch the wind in my note

Fill me up like cotton wisps
Laden with misty dew
Bright noon sun and clouds for friends
I will bid the earth adieu

Root me strong, a plant to grow
Some flowers I can make
Creeping up or standing tall
Or swaying near a lake

Sing me loud with melody clear
A song from the violin's bow
Dance me with grace and land me strong
Spinning on a ballerina's toe

With questions sharp and answers warm
light me up and let me burn
With passion and care I'll find my way
Into new worlds, yet to learn

No matter what, don't tie me in threads
I'll move on till they fray
Like pearly drops on a slippery lotus
Nothing is here to stay

2 Comments:

At 8:42 PM , Blogger Hope said...

BRAVO sister! So being poetic---stirring of the soul, hm? Good good...

 
At 3:23 AM , Blogger Shalini said...

beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home