Monday, May 26, 2008

Emily Gould and her misadventures

Why is this painful sequel to A Streetcar Named Desire appearing on NYT cover? I used to think of New York Times as the last living speaker of a dying language - that of quality journalism. Now I feel unmoored, the way you can only feel in a democracy with not a single responsible newspaper. For subjecting a loyal reader to this torture, I expect a fully tendered apology from the editors, sans inverted bedroom pictures of themselves.

Woe is me, indeed.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on wasting several (tens of?) minutes reading the entire POS! :) Emily Gould will personally send you a free tattoo coupon, and a subscription to her 3rd edition of 'my bedroom adventures' blog ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home