Thursday, November 09, 2006

Math.rand(my_thoughts)

When I was younger I used to be able to work much better. Oh no, wait... when I was younger I had little clue as to what I was doing. Well, even now I feel a bit off now and then. Although I can cope much better with disappointments now. But then the disappointments are bigger now. When I was younger horizons were open broader. But I am more competent now, I feel. Things are surely better when I can do more things. But am I as carefree though? Isn't it all about the journey? I used to enjoy the "ride" more when I was younger.

Ah, but then no one can take me for a ride now. Except my own thoughts....I can see I am not young any more.

1 Comments:

At 2:48 PM , Blogger sm_is_bakc said...

confusion between journeys and destinations

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home